Sunday, September 2, 2012

Visiting Friends - Oh the Expenditures!

A great friend of mine from graduate school is visiting for the long weekend, which is very exciting!  Yet, it's making it difficult to stick to my monthly budget.  See, he is a huge fan of eating out very often.    I enjoy eating out on occasion but if I'm going to reach my goal, I can't be eating out often whatsoever. He generally generally refuses to eat food people make if he has the option of not waiting and eating out instead.  I suppose it's possible to combat this by, for instance, making meals while he's sleeping or showering.

In other news, my budget has me putting an extra $830 this month toward my student line of credit.  I put rough $300 in today, so here's where I stand:


Student Line of Credit - $9,794.23 
Bank Line of Credit - $0
Bank Visa 1 - $0
Bank Visa 2 - $0
Car Loan - $0
Misc. Other Debt - $0
Savings - $1,379.00
403(b) - $5,725.14

Today's Debt Defeating Accomplishments:

  • Added another $300 toward paying off line of credit.
  • Making meals for visiting friend instead of eating out.

No comments:

Post a Comment