Friday, September 7, 2012

Evening On a Budget!

I'm quite lucky that I have plenty of opportunities to party on little to no money.  I'm taking advantage of such an opportunity this evening.

Every month, work hosts a get together for the younger employees.  This event is completely social, generally very fun, and involves lots of free food and alcohol.  That'll be my main social event for tonight, at no cost to me!  People typically go out to eat afterward, but I have a mean shepherd's pie that I made this morning that'll be waiting for me afterward (if I can even eat afterward).

If it's the case that you don't have such opportunities, I highly suggest having at home events with friends on Friday nights.  I know this is sort of annoying for the single people out there, but to be honest, if dating/relationships are your concern, most people I know who have found solid relationships found them through friends of friends at house parties and such.


Today's Debt Defeating Accomplishments:


  • Friday evening on the company's dime!
  • Put an extra $400 toward my debt!

No comments:

Post a Comment