Monday, September 3, 2012

The Book, The Business, and the Bar

I just finished a book on financial success, and it gave me some great tips on building my mathematical consulting business.  This will allow me to earn quite a bit of revenue in the future, or open doors to be able to.  I'm very excited about the new found line of work, and excited about the passion and dedication I have toward earning extra cash outside of my day job.

In fact, if you have any questions and would like to know more, please contact me.  I am very interested in helping people understand the mathematics behind their finances so they don't get ripped off by big banks and financial advisor out there trying to make a buck out of people misreading fine print.

In other news, I was out with friends yesterday and I successfully avoided paying for a drink.  I'm keeping with my September goal of not purchasing any alcohol at bars!


Today's Debt Defeating Accomplishments:


  • Spent $40 on a week's worth of groceries by going to a cheaper grocery store.
  • Finished my financial success book.
  • Sold one book off amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment