Sunday, September 9, 2012

$0 Weekend?

Okay, I'm not sure if I've done this *ever*, but I've literally spent $0 this entire weekend.  Now I know I'm trying to live frugally and save so I can pay debt off, but $0???  Friday night was a great relaxing event with friends from work (on work's dime), and Saturday I read, caught up on some chores, and watched some movies on Netflix.

Now it's Sunday morning, and I was invited to go to a pool party.  Will I truly be able to make this a $0 weekend, or will the pool party invite opportunities to spend some dollars?  I'm not against it; at this point I'm operating way below the expense level I gave myself.  I am slightly conflicted though, because I'm gaining so much momentum that I feel like I ought to continue not spending, especially because I know I'll be spending next weekend (it's my big 3-0).

Tune in tomorrow to see what happens!

Today's Debt Defeating Accomplishments:


  • Having $0 of expenditures for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment