I've had a tough last few days in terms of discipline with the budget, mostly prompted from it being my birthday. Moreover, I got an extra $400 for a job I did a while back, and I've been very tempted to use it on personal items:
- A small laptop that I could use for myself.
- A desk/chair for my room.
- A bike for commuting to and from work.
But on the other hand, I know the huge advantage I will get by putting this money toward my debt. I've got to stick in there, got to do what I can, and can't stop anytime soon. I'm even on my way to being out of debt January 1st instead of my expected February 1st completion.
I'M ON MY WAY!!!!!
Today's Debt Defeating Accomplishments:
- Avoided going out for beers w/ friends.
- Saving my $400 instead of spending it.