Monday, September 10, 2012

Selling Struggles

Today I tried amping up my selling abilities, in order to increase income and get OUT of debt!  I took a look at craigslist to see if there were items being sold at very cheap prices that I could re-sell on ebay for a significantly lower price.  I also went to a local thrift store to see if they had specific items on sale that were sellable at a reasonable price on eBay.

Overall it was a learning experience that didn't turn out so well.  I got quite frustrated with it, and couldn't find anything that was reasonable to sell.  I think it might just have been the day, and I'm fully aware that great opportunities may lie ahead in this field, so I won't give up!!

I'm looking forward to giving it a try again and getting great results!


Today's Debt Defeating Accomplishments:


  • Shopping for items to sell on eBay.
  • Article published on InfoBarrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment