Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cooking: A Debt Defeater

The past 24 hours have been pretty great!  I've been cooking up a storm lately, which includes making a cream of mushroom based chicken sauce w/ pasta, and a yummy frittata.  The other day I cooked a loaf of banana bread with some bananas that were becoming too ripe, and some simple baking ingredients I had in the house.  It looked something like this:


Lemme tell you, making food is extremely enjoyable!  Moreover, it's healthy for you to know what ingredients are in the foods you eat.  Moreover, it's so cost efficient!  I'll definitely be cooking a lot while my debt is being defeated.

Today's Debt Defeating Accomplishments:


  • Cooking to avoid restaurant eating.
  • Playing board games with friends: free social outing!



No comments:

Post a Comment