Friday, August 31, 2012

Bye Bye Miss Misc!!!!!

MISCELLANEOUS DEBT PAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Student Line of Credit - $10,060.12
Bank Line of Credit - $0
Bank Visa 1 - $0
Bank Visa 2 - $0
Car Loan - $0
Misc. Other Debt - $0
Savings - $1,379.00
403(b) - $5,725.14


I am SOOOOO freaking stoked.  I'll be moving $379.00 from my savings into the Student Line of Credit as well....but man, I'm SOOO SOOOO excited.  Only 1 debt left to go!  My motivation is hitting new levels, and I can't wait to kill that Student Line of Credit debt.

(It should be mentioned that the bulk of the money I used to pay off the misc. debt was from the savings I had from extra work during the entire summer!)


Today's Debt Defeating Accomplishments:

  • KILLING OVER $3000 OF MISCELLANEOUS DEBT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment