Monday, August 27, 2012

Pat Flynn

So today I spent a bit of time looking for other sources of revenue to kick debt in the butt.  A while back I had read about Pat Flynn, who has the famously successful (and recently, Forbes chronicled) blog Smart Passive Income, a blog that gives you insight on ways to successfully earn a living online passively (i.e. even in your sleep)!

Now I have no plans to make an entire living via this avenue, but I sure will use it to attempt making some extra income to help toward debt.  In Pat's Podcast (podcast #15-17), he mentions that one of the quicker ways to make money online is through articling on sites like InfoBarrel.  Pat himself makes upward of $400/month on his articles that he wrote back in 2008 (I believe) and has barely touched since!  I think that sounds awesome, so I'm gonna go give it a try!

One of the most interesting things thus far about trying to beat debt is not how rapid I'm moving toward the completion of the goal, but the number of new and interesting things I'm trying out that I never would have otherwise.  I'm extremely ecstatic for all these new ventures, and I definitely recommend trying to clean debt fast as an avenue to them!

Today's Debt Defeating Accomplishments:


  • Created advertising account for this blog.
  • Created InfoBarrel account to start articling.

No comments:

Post a Comment