Saturday, November 3, 2012

Update

It has been a while!  I was in the process of losing my computer and gained a temporary one to use in the meantime.

Things have been going well overall.  I stayed within my budget (for the most part) in October, and I'm on to bigger and brighter things for November.  In fact, that's not exactly true, since I've made a more strict budget for November . However, some things are certainly still true.  I'm making headway toward my debt!  Just sent off another $2,000 check, and waiting for it to be cleared so I can determine how much debt is left, but it should be around $5,300 or so.

I can't wait.......the engines are burning and I'm really pushing through.  Only a couple of months left at the most, which is fantastic!

Today's Debt Defeating Accomplishments:

  • Avoid Starbucks drinks!
  • Planning my November budget.


No comments:

Post a Comment