Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Found Money

I found $60.65 in an old dormant account I completely forgot about.  This is great news!  My idea: Empty the account out and put it toward my debt.  Any extra money I earn/find I essentially refuse to spend on anything but killing debt.  The tricky situation here is that it takes quite a lot of work and time to get this done.  I had to fill out quite a lot of paper work (this account hasn't been touched since 2005) and a lot of time went into wakening the accounting from dormant status.

Anyway, point being, I found the $$, and it's going away.  At this point it won't speed up my debt defeating at all, I'll still be done by late December/early January, but at least I'll save some extra $$ from my income during the last payment month.

Today's Debt Defeating Accomplishment(s):

  • Finding money and throwing it at the debt!

No comments:

Post a Comment