Monday, November 19, 2012

Helping Out

Last night I made a potential mistake. I promised someone close to me that I would help them out financially.  Why is this a potential mistake?  Well, not only could it set me back on my road to being debt free, but I've helped this person out before.  Maybe I'm an idiot for helping out again, but this time I made it clear to the individual that they need to get their financial affairs in order and start taking responsibility for their own life.

To be honest, with respect to clearing my debt, this situation is not a big set-back whatsoever.  I'll still be debt free by early January.  However, it's the principle of the situation that I worry about the most.  I truly hope that this individual re-gains strength in his life, for from this day on, I will never assist the individual in any financial matter whatsoever.

Today's Debt Defeating Accomplishments:

  • Promising a future without financial assistance to the aforementioned individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment