Saturday, November 17, 2012

Nearing the End

So I did some calculations, and it looks like I'm going to be done with my debt sometime in January.  I can't believe it.  It has been so fast, yet soooooooooooooooo long. 

Living on 30% of my gross income has been quite an interesting experience.  My quality of life has not changed much at all, and it let me know what is truly important to me.  It has been quite an amazing ride, and I'm very very excited about the end coming.

I made a dream budget for my first debt free month and noticed that there even if I add in the frivolous things I want to buy, I still have a lot of extra for savings.  I've built a habit of not spending, and with budgeting every month, I can continue that great habit.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment